The World Congress on Innovation & Technology (WCIT) is the largest and the most reputable international catalytic platform among worldwide tech leaders.
First held in 1978, WCIT is a flagship platform of the World Innovation, Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA).
Over the years, our range of esteemed WCIT speakers have included Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Mikhail Gorbachev, Margaret Thatcher, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Larry Ellison, Don Tapscott, Steve Balmer, John Chambers, Nicholas Negroponte and Colin Powell.
This global platform congregates international business owners, government and academic leaders to discuss emerging markets, legal and policy issues, political and economic trends, emerging technologies, ICT user perspectives and business opportunities in the global marketplace.
Gain access to valuable networking and partnership opportunities, connections to industry leaders and the attention of a global audience.
This global tech platform provides various sponsorship packages that offer of keynote slots, panel sessions, strategic location at the exhibition, exclusive network opportunities with heads of government and agencies, including corporates and potential prominent business partners.
Be seen at the forefront of the global tech industry growth.
Seize the opportunity to gain global exposure to showcase your products and services to a global audience of C-level executives.
Generate substantive leads through business-to-business (B2B) and networking sessions at the world’s leading congress focused on innovation and tech.
Position your company among the latest and most advanced tech solution providers in the marketplace.
The WCIT platform offers a multitude of business opportunities that can drive economic growth and foster innovation. Each year, thousands of tech enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and investors worldwide come together and share their invaluable insights.
With us, you will soon:
· Discover emerging trends and marketing strategies that can elevate your business;
· Forge powerful new connections, network and build relationships, expanding your global reach;
· Tap into the heart of the booming tech market and explore new partnerships, collaborations, and various business opportunities; and
· Support in propelling the growth of the global tech and startup ecosystems.
Secure your spot to be part of the global conversations at WCIT and immerse yourself in a world of knowledge, connections, and limitless growth.
Members of the press and news can register for Media Accreditation and be invited to attend all WITSA Programs. Accreditation is strictly reserved for members of the press. The accreditation will be granted upon presentation of valid press credentials with the completed accreditation form.REGISTER FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION
· Foster impactful collaborations and global networking;
· Empower business growth and expansion;
· Engage with diverse tech innovators and industry leaders;
· Enable access to deals and partnerships for mutual success;
· Boost investor confidence and attract tech FDI opportunities;
· Drive export growth, business matchmaking, and B2B/B2C/B2G opportunities;
· Enhance your global media presence and brand value.
· Drive GDP growth through multiplier effects;
· Attract thousands of delegates from across the globe;
· Generate potential local tourism spending on transportation, accommodations, dining, and shopping.
· Support the creation of thousands of high-value jobs from FDI deals, tech exports and local WCIT support services.
· Support tech talent development and STEM pipelines;
· Complement supply chains and highlight the local tech industry;
· Serve as a gateway to local and regional markets.